The importance of creating climate-smart industries
The ASEAN for a Fair, Ambitious and Binding Global Climate Deal (A-FAB), a partnership between Greenpeace Southeast Asia and Oxfam, is an organization that calls for a more active and transparent participation of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) at the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- RT @kuminaidoo: All our Greenpeace offices worldwide are one in our appeal to Pres. Aquino to take the lead in seeking climate justice for … 12 hours ago
- RT @gpph: #ClimateChange is no longer an abstract concept that scientists discuss, but a reality of many people’s lives. http://t.co/1F2MXt… 12 hours ago
- RT @gpph: "The Energy [R]evolution is already underway and it's going to be unstoppable." -@kuminaidoo #climatechange http://t.co/LKqIhEDe7h 12 hours ago
- Temperature limit too high to avoid climate change - study trust.org/item/201312032… via @TR_Foundation 1 week ago
- NGOs, social movements walk out of Warsaw climate talks | Oxfam International oxfam.org/en/grow/pressr… via @sharethis 3 weeks ago